Monday, January 31, 2005

OpenSolaris Lives!

Cooleroonies! OpenSolaris is alive and well and keeping me great company!!!

Here's the deal:

[seamus@global:/] # uname -a
SunOS seamus3 5.10.1 seamus sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-60

I'm sure that I am one of the last Pilot members to get this baby going :-( But hey! - it goes now, and it goes like a dream :-)

All of you out there who now have DTrace source to marvel at, keep a very careful eye on http://www.opensolaris.org More delights will be presented in the coming period!

Enjoy!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:34 pm, Blogger Rich Teer said...

Hi Sean,

Congrats on getting OpenSolaris compiled and booted. I fear I will be the last Pilot program member to get around to building it... :-(

P.S. I'm surprised you didn't use your Usenet nom de plume for your blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home